Payment on your Conference & Event Services invoice can be made through one of the following methods.
Make your check payable to San Francisco State University and reference the invoice number on the memo section of the check.
Remit your check by mail or in person to the following address:
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue, ADM 155
San Francisco, CA 94132
To make an online payment, visit the payment portal by clicking the button below. Once on the payment portal, follow the steps below.
- Select the type of invoice/payment
- Conference Services invoices, select CES Housing Payment
- Event Services invoices, select Event Services Payment
- Fill in your information on the form and click 'Add to Basket'. Be sure to include the invoice number in the memo section.
- Select credit card and enter your payment information.
- Click the button to submit your payment. You will receive an emailed receipt.
*Please note that a non-refundable service fee of 2.75% for each Debit/Credit card transaction will be added to the payment amount.
Wire funds from your bank to the Beneficiary Bank using the following information:
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
P.O. Box 63020
San Francisco, CA 94163
- ACH Wire Routing Number | 121000248
- Beneficiary | San Francisco State University
- Beneficiary Account Number | 4944-841071
- Swift code | WFBIUS6S
- Type of Account | Depository
Please be sure to reference the Invoice Number in the message section of the wire transfer.
For questions, contact Wells Fargo at 800-AT-WELLS option #2.