All guest suites are junior one bedroom apartments and can comfortably accommodate up to 2 guests. These units are perfect for visiting scholars, interview candidates, or special guests to a university function or program.
Please Note: All main building entrances are ADA compliant, however, there are a limited number of accessible units available.
- Queen size bed, night stand, and dresser
- Entertainment console and flat screen TV
- Café style dining seating for two
- Love seat with a pull out sleeper (full size)
- Cooking pans, utensils, coffee maker, flatware, plates, glassware, and more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and basic cable
- Alarm clock with built-in iPhone charger
- Blow Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- All reservations must meet the Mission of SF State.
- Guest must have an SF State ID or sponsoring ID from the hosting college or department.
- Purpose of stay must be related to a University event, program or business.
- The guest affiliation must be connected to a faculty, staff or administrator.
- The guest suite reservation request form must be submitted 14 calendar days prior (or earlier) to guests arrival.
- Reservation requests may not exceed more than 6 months of consecutive usage.
Conference & Event Services does not charge occupancy or sales tax on accommodations
$854 (September - April)
*Subject to change to current Employee & Family Housing rate.
|RESERVED MONTHLY PARKING*||$75|
|WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES**||$129|
*Parking for short stays is complementary.
**Turn down service included.
Please Note: Guest(s) accompanied with a pet will require documentation and associated fees will apply.